TERMS OF PURCHASE
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Customer,” “You,” or “Member”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services as part of the Head Straight Membership Site (“Membership”) operated by Katie Morgan (“Owner”), acting on behalf of Head Straight with Katie (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms:
- TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP.
- The Head Straight Membership includes content and coaching on a variety of topics, including general life issues, nutrition, exercise, reiki, natural healing, and others.
- Upon purchase and execution of this Agreement, Customer will be provided with the following content and/or services as detailed on https://head-straight.com (“the Website”) and selected prior to purchase. Content, programs, and/or services (collectively known as “the Services”) may include but are not limited to:
- Monthly Content
- Facebook Group
- The scope of Services rendered by the Company pursuant to this Agreement shall be limited to those contained herein and/or provided for on Company’s Website as part of the Membership.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute Services equal to or comparable if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- The Company may from time to time offer extra Services to Customer for free and/or for an additional fee.
- Customer will have access to the Membership Site for as long as the Website remains active, should the Company decide to close the Membership Site, Customer will have sixty (60) days notice.
- Customer has the option to cancel membership at any time in writing via email to the Company with at least five (5) days notice to the next billing cycle.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Customer agrees to pay to the Company the purchase amount as stated on the Website.
- No refunds will be provided.
- With initial payment, Customer commits to a one (1) month term to the Membership, at the end of the initial term or at anytime thereafter, Customer will be billed on a monthly basis.
- After the initial one (1) month term, Customer will automatically be moved into the Membership at the same rate they paid for the first month. Customer will then be charged payment every thirty (30) days on the first (1st) day of the month, at which time the payment will be automatically debited via the account information included upon purchase.
- Credit Card Authorization. Each party hereto acknowledges that Company will charge the credit card chosen by the Customer on the dates and for the amounts specified upon purchase and as included in this Agreement.
- In the event Customer fails to make any of the payments as outlined above, Company has the right to immediately disallow services and benefits of the Membership until payment is paid in full. If payment is not made within seven (7) days, Customer will be blocked from any access to membership benefits.
- Should Customer cancel Membership and want to sign-up at a later date, Customer will be responsible for the current price of Membership at the time Customer signs up again.
- By participating in the Membership, Customer acknowledges that the Company makes no guarantees as to the outcome of any coaching, sessions, teachings, or modules accessed through this Membership. By participating in this Membership, the Customer acknowledges that the Company does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided, is not liable for any losses the Customer may suffer by relying on modules, content, guest speakers, videos, services, or products.
By participating in the Membership, Customer acknowledges that neither the Company nor Katie Morgan nor any of its representatives are medical doctors, psychologists, therapists, or financial advisors, and content and/or services do not replace the care of other professionals. Services provided herein are in no way to be construed or substituted as medical advice, psychological counseling or any other type of therapy or advice.
The Company may feature a variety of experts throughout the Membership, the Company is not responsible for any of the information and/or education provided by third-party experts and the content provided therein is information and/or education only.
Any testimonials or examples shown through the Company’s Website are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of the Membership and/or Services. You acknowledge that the Company has not and does not make any representations as to success of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of it’s programs, products or Services.
The Company may provide the Customer with information relating to products that the Company believes might benefit the Customer. The Company is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information provided. The Company may provide Customer with third-party recommendations for such services as health or other related services. The Company may be involved in affiliate relationships with certain third-parties for such recommendations and will inform Customer when this is the case. Customer agrees that these are only recommendations and the Company will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Customer.
- RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CALLS. Customer acknowledges that group calls and/or trainings may be recorded. Customer also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of separate offerings sold by the Company.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the Material specifically created for the Customer as part of this Membership, including modules, videos, workbooks, or other content (known collectively as the “Material”), the Company maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Company to the Customer, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
Customer may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Website, content or intellectual property, in whole or in part without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of Website content by any person without Company’s prior written authorization is strictly prohibited, may be a violation of federal or common law, trademark, and copyright laws and may subject such a violator to legal action.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Membership and related services provided to the Customer by the Company under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using the Company’s Services and purchasing this Membership, Customer accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Customer agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Membership. Customer agrees that use of this Membership is at user’s own risk.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the International Court of Arbitration. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in London, England or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW AND SEVERABILITY. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
- All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.